THINGS THE EMMY NOMINATIONS SCREWED UP:
- No one but Lena Dunham representing GIRLS.
- No one but Julia Louis Dreyfus representing Veep.
- No one but Peter Dinklage representing Game of Thrones.
- Seems someone forgot to nominate Parks & Rec after their best season ever.
- No mention of Community. Anywhere (except the writing category).
- No nominations for Jessica Paré or Kiernan Shipka.
- Modern Family and Downton Abbey pop up more than herpes at Spring Break.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZK5foxPgHFxo