There is something effortless about Easy A that defies description; Emma Stone’s nuanced performance as Olive Penderghast raises this script to the upper echelon of teen comedies. She’s surrounded by some of the best comedic talents of the past few generations, made only funnier when one imbibes whilst watching.
One must drink from beverage when:
- Rhiannon curses
- Olive’s clothing is referenced in dialogue
- Woodchucks make an appearance
- Olive claims to be nebbish or pathologically unpopular
- Literature outside of Scarlet Letter is discussed
- Todd is dressed in costume
- 80s movies are referenced
Optional Shit-faced Rule: You have to drink every time you see an orange.