I spent this year’s Christmas with my best friend in Philly and I felt it…I felt perfect. She’s been a dancer most of her life and I spent one too many nights referencing Nina Sayers. The obvious result are these rules for the Black Swan drinking game.
One must drink from beverage when:
- Anyone mentions perfection
- A human being takes on the appearance of a bird
- You can see Lily’s tattoo
- Feet are shown outside of ballet slippers
- Anyone discusses Beth
- Nina’s full name is announced or appears onscreen (call list, poster)
- The full phrase “Swan Queen” is uttered
Optional Shit-faced Rule: You have to drink every time you see black or white.