When I was a kid, the Christmas season hadn’t actually started until Thanksgiving was over and my brother and I watched Home Alone. I hate Christmas now, but this movie still holds a place for me as one of the only Christmas films I can sit through in its entirety. Clearly this means it deserves a drinking game.
One must drink from beverage when:
- A car hits the McCallisters’ lawn jockey
- If anyone curses (yes, hell counts - it’s a kid’s film)
- Product placement is noticeable
- The tarantula makes an appearance onscreen
- Anyone says the word “Paris”
- Someone makes fun of Kevin’s age
- Old Man Marley shows up
Optional Shit-faced Rule: You have to drink anytime Kevin apes for the camera (screams, flails his arms, or talks to himself).