The OC Drinking Game: A Great American Pasttime
I feel like there’s always a good reason to talk about The OC, so I’m posting my rules for the drinking game I invented back in college. It works a lot better for the first two seasons, but you can always tweak it for the underrated third season. You could even use it when Kaitlin comes back to rule the world in the fourth. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think:
One must drink from beverage when:
- Summer says, “Ew.”
- Coop looks busted.
- Seth says the word, “awkward” or makes a situation awkward (usually inducing silence).
- Ryan punches someone.
- Kirsten has a drink in her hand.
- Sandy references pot smoking or surfing (only his own).
- Characters reference pop culture.
- Characters reference bagels or bagels appear on screen.
- Party ends with someone falling/being thrown into a pool or a physically violent fight.
- Character checks into or visits Mermaid Inn.
One must chug entire beverage when:
- Kaitlin Cooper is referenced or seen (seasons 1-2 only).
- Homosexual PDA is witnessed.
- Ryan discovers a secret.
One may assign chugging to other player when:
- One can correctly guess song and artist of any music used in the show prior to end of episode, using DVD booklet, or searching online.
All players must drink for duration of any slo-mo.